Magistrate Court, Sessions Court, High Court and Supreme Court of India
Get legal assistance from top rated Criminal lawyers in India to file for Criminal at affordable price at Gujarat Advocates. Consult Now! Top advocate for criminal case in Naranpura, Top advocate for criminal case in Sabarmati, Top advocate for criminal case in Bapunagar, Top advocate for criminal case in C G Road, Top advocate for criminal case in Navrangpura, Top advocate for criminal case in Bopal, Top advocate for criminal case in Shilaj, Top advocate for criminal case in Gandhinagar, Top 10 criminal lawyer in Ahmedabad, Best criminal lawyer in Ahmedabad, Best criminal lawyer in Gujarat, Best criminal lawyer in Rajasthan, Best criminal lawyer in Banaskantha, Best criminal lawyer in Baroda, Advocate for criminal cases in Gujarat , Advocate for criminal cases in Rajasthan, Advocate for criminal cases in Baroda, Advocate for criminal cases in Rajkot, Advocate for criminal cases in Palanpur, Criminal advocate in Bopal, Criminal advocate in Gandhinagar, Criminal advocate in Satellite, Criminal advocate in Kalol, Criminal advocate in Mehsana, Criminal advocate in Palanpur, Criminal advocate in India.
This is going to make your essay simple to
Thirdly, it is very important to confirm the service fees charged by the best thesis writing service usa study papers that you’re becoming.
read and certainly will save you time.
- Drafting of Criminal Complaint or First Information Report (FIR).
- To oppose or support remand that may be sought by the Investigating Agency.
- Transitory Anticipatory Bail, Anticipatory Bail, Regular Bail, Temporary Bail, Cancellation of Bail.
- Discharge Application before the Court of Magistrate or Sessions Court.
- Writ Petition before the High Court for directions like registration of FIR, Fair Investigation, Protection of Fundamental Rights under the Criminal Law etc.
- Quashing of FIR or Criminal Complaint.
- Criminal Trial or Inquiries, Protest Petition.
- Acquittal Appeal, Conviction Appeal, Revision, Special Leave Petition against Conviction.
Bail and prosecution under the;
- Customs Act, 1962; Central Excise Act, 1944; Service Tax; Foreign Exchange Management Act,1999; Prevention of Money-Laundering Act 2002, Income-Tax Act,1961;
- Standards of Weights and Measures Act, 1976; Essential Commodities Act, 1955; Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, 1954; Food Safety Act, 2006
- Copyright Act,1957; Trade Marks Act,1999
- Preventive of Corruption Act, 1988
- Companies Act, 1956
- Passports Act,1967
- Environment (Protection) Act, 1986; Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act,1974; Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act,1981; Hazardous Wastes (Management and Handling) Rules, 1989
- Matters arising out of Cyber Law.